What we do
Employee and company growth through virtual experiences
Build a solid culture
Every organization benefits from understanding their culture and the underlying drivers of it.
Culture is a result of each employee’s values, behaviors, and ways of working. Our approach to working on a stronger culture and self-leadership is based on the science of individual value-systems and finding ways to bridge personal values with the organization’s direction and culture. This approach is tightly integrated into our self-leadership programs.
Why partake in self-leadership programs?
Here are a few reasons why:
- Your company recently merged with another business, and there is a need to unite the personal and cultural elements.
- There is a new business strategy or direction, and you need to adjust the goals and values to match the new strategy.
- You recently launched a new brand with a new lineup, and need support to activate the team inside-out.
- When you want to develop and advance your manager’s skills in order to execute the strategy.
- To boost better collaborations within managers and teams, as well as cross-teams.
What do we do?
We offer experience-based and customized self-leadership programs.
Why do we do it?
To create the best conditions for a strong, proactive culture with engaged co-workers and driven leaders.
How do we do it?
Through digitally facilitated workshops, and tools to follow up on the progress.
How the process works
- After an initial first meeting, we set up a customized digital program designed to fit with your company’s needs, purpose, and goals. The programs usually include modules, dialogues, workshops, exercises and reflections.
- Participants are invited to their first session in our digital platform valuestree.com, where they will reflect on their personal values and strengths. After that, the program will be implemented in the platform.
- During the course of the program, the participants will grow a deeper connection to their own inner motivation while getting more clarity in the organization’s strategic direction.