Privacy & Terms
Who we are
Our website address is: https://selfleaders.com
What personal data do we collect and why?
We collect usage information and statistics for the purpose of improving our services.
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement. If you visit our page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
As most of the online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for a number of purposes. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Bar on our website.
The data submitted to our contact forms across the website is saved in Self Leaders’ CRM systems. The event booking information is transferred to TicketTailor, Demo, and personal meeting information is transferred to Pipedrive, and information from contact forms is transferred to ZenDesk Sell.
Embedded content from other sites
User behavior on our site is collected and analyzed through Google Analytics and Hotjar for the purposes of improving our site.
How long we retain your data
If you upload, share, or submit personal files, information, or documents through our site, it will be retained indefinitely or until the day you contact us to request its removal.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left personal information on our site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
The event booking information is transferred to TicketTailor, Demo, and personal meeting information is transferred to Pipedrive, and information from contact forms is transferred to ZenDesk Sell as well as Self Leaders’ GSuite account.
Where we send your contact information
Information collected from contact forms is transferred to ZenDesk Sell as well as Self Leaders’ GSuite account.
How we protect your data
Data collected through the website is gathered in the cloud services previously stated, namely ZenDesk Sell, GSuite, Hotjar, TicketTailor, and Pipedrive. The services provided by them are covered by GDPR compliant data processing agreements.
The website in itself is hosted by Loopia AB.
What data breach procedures we have in place
There is a data breach/crisis management procedure in place to:
- Secure data.
- Minimize the damages.
- Investigate whether any personal data has been accessed. In the case of illicit access, the data owners are made aware of the incident.
- Solve the root cause of the incident.
Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which provides a guarantee to comply with European privacy legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with further services related to the use of this online offer and the internet usage. In this case, pseudonymous usage profiles of the users can be created from the processed data.
- We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the users will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
- The IP address submitted by the user’s browser will not be merged with other data provided by Google. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; Users may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- For more information about Google’s data usage, settings and opt-out options, please visit Google’s websites:
https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners (“Google’s use of your data when you use websites or apps of our partners”), https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads (“Advertising use of data”),
https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated (“Managing information Google uses to show you ads”).
Incidentally, the personal data will be anonymized or deleted after a lapse of 26 months.