25 Apr Full day seminar with SelfLeaders, Ekskäret & CSS – 26th of April 2019
Dare to develop everyone*
*Yes, everyone – not just management!
Join us in exploring the art and science of turning your workplace into a human growth arena.
What is adult development and why should we care?
Can a culture of growth benefit the business of organizations?
What role can organizations take in the changing world of tomorrow?
The latest research applications in the business world help us understand how we can align human and organizational potential. We welcome you to a day where we explore human development together with world famous researchers and visionary CEOs and HR-executives including Robert Kegan (Harvard), Susanne Cook-Greuter (Harvard), Katarina Berg (Spotify), Tomas Björkman (Ekskäret) and many more.
(will be updated continuously)
Our scientific and philosophical morning features…
- Tomas Björkman (Ekskäret Foundation)
- Kristian Stålne (Malmö University)
- Jonathan Reams (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
- Susanne Cook-Greuter
The afternoon will kick off with our rockstar professor and Key note speaker Robert Kegan (from Harvard), followed by voices from the business…
- Cecilia Lundin – (Head of Group People and Brand, Telia Company AB)
- Helena Thybell (Head of People and Culture, H&M Group)
- Katarina Berg (CHRO, Spotify)
… and more
- Company representative: 2 450 SEK/person (incl. VAT total: 3 062,50 SEK)
- Privat/individual: 1850 SEK/person (incl. VAT total: 2 312,50 SEK)
- Are you a student? Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we’ll find you a good deal!
- Refreshments and coffee upon arrival
- Refreshments and coffee during afternoon
- Access to SelfLeaders digital tool ValuesTree during 12 months
Your intangible goodiebag will include:
- Unique opportunity to meet top researchers from KI and Harvard
- Tools to develop everyone
- A glimpse of thriving organizational cultures
The event is organized as part of the 10-year anniversary of SelfLeaders and Stiftelsen Ekskäret, in collaboration with the Center for Social Sustainability (CSS) at the Modern Art Museum in Stockholm.
The registration is binding but you can change the name of the ticket holder after purchase.